About DPBoK Certification
DPBoK certification provides validation that the individual has gained knowledge of the foundational set of concepts for the Digital Practitioner. The certification can help:
- Those who require an introduction and basic understanding of the DPBoK Standard
- Individuals who wish to create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component, or lead their organization through Digital Transformation
- IT professionals working within any size organization, from a startup through to a large enterprise, that has adopted digital approaches The learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and comprehension.
DPBoK Certification for People
Individuals achieve certification only by passing the applicable examination as defined by the Certification Authority. The examination is available through The Open Group's Examination Provider, Pearson VUE. Register to take an exam.
If you have taken the DPBoK™ examination, log in to complete the certification process. You will only be entered into the Directory of Certified Individuals after you have accepted the legal terms and conditions for participation in the certification program.
DPBoK™ Accreditation for Training Courses
Learn about getting your DPBoK training course accredited
Resources for Certified Individuals
Once you are certified, you may download a softcopy of your certificate from your entry on the register (if publicly visible) or from your Resource Center, accessible after you log in.
You are also entitled to use the DPBoK certification logo. Typical uses would be on your business card, email signature, or in presentations.
If you want to obtain the logos, log in using the link below to access your Resource Center where you can accept the logo usage agreement and download the logos.
Log in the certification system to access your Resource Center.
Problems accessing your account?
- If you have a username but have forgotten your password, you may reset your password.
- If you don't remember your username or no longer have access to the email address on your account, contact the DPBoK Certification Authority. Also use this link for help with your certification or to report a technical problem with the site, including login and email problems, and broken links).